20 Feb 2009

Over the last few days I have finished and polished a power point and talking points for one of the legislators. Today I got to hear some of my talking points and see my power point used in the piece of legislation that he is proposing. The bill passed committee and more than a few of the legislators thought my power point was really awesome. One of the other things that was neat about this bill and helping the Rep. was that I got to work closely with another lobbying group, the ACLU was also supporting the bill and it was neat to work with them to. Other than that I have spent the last few days following Gayle around, waiting for people outside of the House and Senate Floors to pass information to them and contacting legislators from other states to see what information they have where they are supporting similar legislation to what Eagle Forum is. I have learned so much in the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment